Over a quarter century ago, a team of scientists made breakthroughs to replace conventional materials in rechargeable batteries, revolutionizing consumer electronics and helped change the world with portable devices. Decades later, we’re repeating history with a new set of breakthroughs. We’re convinced that the full promise of true 3G and 4G smartphones, tablets, and portable consumer electronics will only occur using advanced Li-ion batteries that can deliver significantly higher energy densities.
Enevate has attracted a team of world-class scientists, engineers, and management talent who have developed and brought high-volume components to production in the electronics industry.
Enevate is hiring a number of positions key to our continued advanced battery development plans. We’re looking for start-up experience. We’re looking for innovators. We’re looking for really smart and dedicated people that are passionate about revolutionizing the mobile electronics and energy storage industries.
Contact us if you are interested in learning more about these positions – and the immense satisfaction of being challenged and achieving great results with hard work, dedication, and by working with a team of very smart people.
Interested and feel you have what it takes to join Enevate? Send your resume to us at: email@example.com.
Key roles for which we are currently looking for talent are:
- Electrolyte Scientist
- Cathode Scientist
- Anode Scientist
- Battery Materials Expert
- Battery Designer
- Manufacturing Process Engineer
Required qualifications for above positions include:
- 3+ years minimum commercial (non-academia) experience in consumer lithium-ion cells. 5-10+ years desired. Experience in lithium-ion technology for mobile applications is required.
- Hands on experience with battery materials and electrochemical analysis of battery materials required
- Experience using tools for analysis such as SEM, TEM, DSC, EDS, XRD is desired for scientist and material expert positions
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to work in a startup environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills and must be detail-oriented; demonstrated history of working with project teams on tight deadlines
- Resourceful problem solver with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team player as well as provide creative “out-of-the-box” solutions and approaches
- High level of maturity, drive and flexibility to work in a rapidly developing environment with a strong hands-on focus
- Must be able to prove identity and right to work in United States if offer of employment is accepted